COMPETITION MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is: Genus UK Ltd t/a Select (Reg. no: 5896509) whose registered office is at Alpha House, Regis Road, Kentish Town, London, NW5 3EW.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and currently living in the UK otherwise their application will not be accepted. Employees of Genus UK Ltd t/a Select or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition that entrants must abide by are:
Entrants are required to apply via the promoter’s website www.selectfashion.co.uk and will be required to complete the competition entry form by submitting their correct First name, Surname, Email address, Date of Birth, current Postcode of occupancy, mobile telephone number, UK dress size and message why they want to win the competition ending with #SelectMe within a 250 character limit. The submitted messages have no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of the winner.
The promoter reserves the right to use any #SelectMe message entered via the competition to be used in related publicity and will own the copyright to such messages
5. Opening time for entry will be 12:01am 31st October 2016. Closing time for entry will be 11.59pm on 9th November 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The winner will be chosen and notified on 11th November 2016; the promoter will publicly announce the winner during w/c 14th November 2016.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by https://www.randompicker.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
11. The promoter will use an anti-bot/spamming tool such as CAPTCHA. Anti-bot tools prevent any spamming activities on the website which may cause the promoters website to go down due to huge amount of spam traffic.
12. The winner will be notified via the email address and/or mobile telephone number provided to the promoter on the competition entry form. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, which could include social media posts made by the promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The personal data will be used by the Promoter solely for the administration of the promotion.
17. The winner’s name, address and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Alpha House, Regis Road, Kentish Town, London. NW5 3EW.
18. The prize will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience to have a complete look make-over with TOWIE cast member Lydia Bright (subject to availability) at the Sugar Hut Club, Bar and Restaurant 93-95 High St, Brentwood CM14 4RR made famous by the series. The make-over will be a make-up and wardrobe styling experience. The prize event will take place at Sugar Hut on 22nd November 2016 only
At the end of the experience, the winner can take home their choice of select fashion apparel from the make-over to the value of £150 at RRP or the equivalent in select gift vouchers Gift voucher must be used within twelve month of issue, full Ts&Cs available in Select stores.
The promoter will reimburse the winner’s full travel expenses within 14 days of the make-over experience; the winner must provide valid travel receipts upon request. No other expenses will be covered.
19. The winner must be available for the whole day and evening on 22nd November 2016 from 7am until 11pm at the location stated in Clause 18
20. The promoter will own all intellectual property over any images and videos taken during the winners make-over experience.
21. Only one competition entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will invalidate an entrant’s chance to win any prize.
23. ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.